Saturday 25 May 2013

1 Xams item a month - May


25th of the month can mean only one thing, time to show we I've made for this Mays 1 Xmas item a month. hosted by the lovely, Narelle. 


This is when I'd made a start, ready to see it finished? Of course you are.


Here we go, its a little Christmas Ornament, the chart was in Cross Stitcher a while ago now I think 


I added the date on the back, I think its nice to know when they are added to the collection. 

Going to pop and see what the others have been up to this month

Bye for now


8 comments:

tales from a handmade home said...

It's lovely Shirley, I have this issue of Cross Stitcher I think.
Kim x

Cheryll said...

That's a wonderful addition to the Xmas box! Well done! :)

Fiona said...

what a cute little ornie.... lots of tiny little detailed crosses...
Hugz

Marilyn said...

Such a lovely little ornie there. a great addition to the ornie box.

Ladybird Diaries said...

What a sweet little ornament!
M x

Katherine said...

Such a beautiful ornament Shirley.

Anonymous said...

Lovely, I like the white/red combination!

Narelle said...

Beautiful bauble and yes it's a great idea to add the date.
Thanks for sharing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...